Saturday 16 January 2016

On the highway

Today was one of my lazy days. I just wanted to ride my baby and go top speed up that highway... with a good friend... When we came to the top of the highway, we just parked and talked. Boy, we sure had a lot to share.. :D


The Punked top that I am wearing is actually part of an outfit from RAYNE Couture. But I just love to mix and match clothes from different designers so I am wearing it with this vicious jean from Lybra. The jeans is made especially for Maitreya, Slink, Omega, Aesthetics and TMP. And the heels, they are so sexy, don't you think so? It comes in 7 leather and neon colours, so I am sure you will find one that matches your outfit for the day. Go get it! :D


Style Card 
[for Debbie's]
Outfit
RAYNE Couture ~ Punked top [Lace] *NEW RELEASE
Lybra ~ Vicious Jeans - Maitreya Applier @ Gen-Neutral 

Shoe
VG Shoes ~ VG Tokyo [Coffee] *NEW RELEASE EXCLUSIVE
@ The Black Dot

Accessories
Gabriel ~ Angel wings necklace(Female) [Silver]

Hair
enVOGUE HAIR ~ Lauren Fitted * GIFT Version

Style Card 
[for Scott's] *coming soon

Picture taken at the MotorWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment